Heritage Music Foundation Beliefs
We believe that:
• Gospel music has a historical, cultural and educational value that should be
presented and preserved as a major contribution to the world.
• The Gospel House© will encourage the development of Gospel music careers by
providing specialized education and training.
• The origin of Gospel music should be duly recognized as African-American.
• The exposure of African-American Gospel writers and artists will enhance their
identity, strengthen them as role models, stimulate motivation and heighten cultural
• Gospel artists of the past, present and future should be recognized as important
contributors to American culture.